Justin Bieber has a Valentine's Day date with a South Florida judge on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
Justin Bieber has a Valentine’s Day date with a South Florida judge on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
A Miami-Dade County judge on Tuesday set a Feb. 14 arraignment date for the 19-year-old pop star. In an arraignment, prosecutors formally file charges and a plea is entered, although a defendant’s lawyer can enter the plea in writing. Bieber might not be required to attend.
Bieber and R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff were arrested last week in Miami Beach during what police described as an illegal street drag race between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Neither has been charged with drag racing.
Police say Bieber admitted to smoking marijuana, drinking and taking a prescription medication.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back