Justin Bieber has a Valentine's Day date with a South Florida judge on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
Justin Bieber has a Valentine’s Day date with a South Florida judge on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
A Miami-Dade County judge on Tuesday set a Feb. 14 arraignment date for the 19-year-old pop star. In an arraignment, prosecutors formally file charges and a plea is entered, although a defendant’s lawyer can enter the plea in writing. Bieber might not be required to attend.
Bieber and R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff were arrested last week in Miami Beach during what police described as an illegal street drag race between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Neither has been charged with drag racing.
Police say Bieber admitted to smoking marijuana, drinking and taking a prescription medication.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst