"Fall arts ... for a song" — that's the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times' annual fall arts guide.
“Fall arts … for a song” — that’s the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times’ annual fall arts guide.
Here, you’ll find an array of entertainment options, divided into six chapters: theater, nightlife (pop music, comedy and jazz); classical music and opera; dance; visual arts; and books. And in every section, you’ll find a special deal, pointing you to some of the most affordable events the city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest date, or the biggest splurge, you’ll find it here. Check your budget, grab your calendar and get ready for a season of delights and diversions.
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars