"Fall arts ... for a song" — that's the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times' annual fall arts guide.
“Fall arts … for a song” — that’s the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times’ annual fall arts guide.
Here, you’ll find an array of entertainment options, divided into six chapters: theater, nightlife (pop music, comedy and jazz); classical music and opera; dance; visual arts; and books. And in every section, you’ll find a special deal, pointing you to some of the most affordable events the city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest date, or the biggest splurge, you’ll find it here. Check your budget, grab your calendar and get ready for a season of delights and diversions.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney