"Fall arts ... for a song" — that's the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times' annual fall arts guide.
“Fall arts … for a song” — that’s the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times’ annual fall arts guide.
Here, you’ll find an array of entertainment options, divided into six chapters: theater, nightlife (pop music, comedy and jazz); classical music and opera; dance; visual arts; and books. And in every section, you’ll find a special deal, pointing you to some of the most affordable events the city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest date, or the biggest splurge, you’ll find it here. Check your budget, grab your calendar and get ready for a season of delights and diversions.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's