"Fall arts ... for a song" — that's the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times' annual fall arts guide.
“Fall arts … for a song” — that’s the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times’ annual fall arts guide.
Here, you’ll find an array of entertainment options, divided into six chapters: theater, nightlife (pop music, comedy and jazz); classical music and opera; dance; visual arts; and books. And in every section, you’ll find a special deal, pointing you to some of the most affordable events the city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest date, or the biggest splurge, you’ll find it here. Check your budget, grab your calendar and get ready for a season of delights and diversions.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote