"Fall arts ... for a song" — that's the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times' annual fall arts guide.
“Fall arts … for a song” — that’s the theme of this recession-era edition of The Seattle Times’ annual fall arts guide.
Here, you’ll find an array of entertainment options, divided into six chapters: theater, nightlife (pop music, comedy and jazz); classical music and opera; dance; visual arts; and books. And in every section, you’ll find a special deal, pointing you to some of the most affordable events the city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest date, or the biggest splurge, you’ll find it here. Check your budget, grab your calendar and get ready for a season of delights and diversions.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community