Seven years after being named Esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title for a second time.
Seven years after being named Esquire magazine’s sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title for a second time.
Johansson, who also won in 2006, is the first woman to get the honor twice. Last year’s winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly tells the magazine she’s “gotta hustle” and “pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop.”
The 28-year-old actress is also off the market. She recently went public with her engagement to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
She says jealousy “comes with the territory” with a Frenchman but she prefers being with someone “who’s a little jealous.”
The November issue of Esquire will be on newsstands Oct. 15.