Seattle's annual Elvis Invitational takes place Friday, Jan. 8, what would have been the King's 75th birthday, with amateur entertainers vying for the title of best impersonator.
Who’s the greatest pretender? Find out tonight, on what would have been the King’s 75th birthday, at Seattle’s annual Elvis Invitational. Amateurs — men and women — will impersonate the King for the Seattle title.
World champion Elvis impersonator Robert Washington is scheduled to make an appearance at the event. Also on the bill: The Kentucky Rain Band and special guests The Kings. The program gets underway at 8 tonight, Club Motor, 1950 First Ave. S., Seattle; $12-$15 (www.brownpapertickets.com).
For a story about another Elvis-related event at Triple Door tonight, see p. E4 of today’s NWTicket.
Seattle Times staff
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill