No need to say goodbye to Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She's staying put as a co-host of "The View," despite reports insisting otherwise.
No need to say goodbye to Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She’s staying put as a co-host of “The View,” despite reports insisting otherwise.
Series co-creator Barbara Walters called that story “particularly false” on Monday’s edition of the ABC daytime talk show. She says that “we have no plans for Elisabeth to leave.”
She also denied reports that Hasselbeck has lost favor with “The View” for her conservative political stances, something Walters says “we value and appreciate.”
Hasselbeck has been on “The View” for a decade.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
Walters also confirmed that Joy Behar will exit the show in August. Behar was among the first co-hosts with Walters when “The View” debuted in 1997. She announced her planned departure last week.
Besides Walters, the remaining panel includes Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.