Dolly Parton is home resting after being treated and released for minor injuries she suffered in a car crash she described as "a fender bender."
Dolly Parton is home resting after being treated and released for minor injuries she suffered in a car crash she described as “a fender bender.”
Kirt Webster says Parton was already home Monday afternoon following the accident that happened shortly before noon CDT in Nashville, Tenn. Parton says in a statement that she’s “all good. Just a little tired and sore.”
Police say the 67-year-old Country Music Hall of Fame member was riding in an SUV that was hit by another vehicle. Parton and the two others were taken to local hospitals for treatment. A news release says none of the injuries appeared serious.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
Most Read Stories