Destiny's Child is back together - for a new song.
Destiny’s Child is back together – for a new song.
The R&B trio said Thursday they will release a new track called “Nuclear.” The song is the group’s first new offering since 2004.
“Nuclear” will appear on the compilation album, “Love Songs,” out Jan. 29. It features 13 previously released Destiny Child’s ballads, including the hits “Emotion” and “Cater 2 U.”
“Nuclear” was produced by Pharrell, who co-wrote the song with Michelle Williams.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Destiny’s Child, which include Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland, released its self-titled debut in 1998 with a fourth member. The group’s sophomore album, “The Writing’s on the Wall,” came a year later and garnered multiple hits, but the success also shook up the foursome and Destiny’s Child became a trio.