Destiny's Child is back together - for a new song.
Destiny’s Child is back together – for a new song.
The R&B trio said Thursday they will release a new track called “Nuclear.” The song is the group’s first new offering since 2004.
“Nuclear” will appear on the compilation album, “Love Songs,” out Jan. 29. It features 13 previously released Destiny Child’s ballads, including the hits “Emotion” and “Cater 2 U.”
“Nuclear” was produced by Pharrell, who co-wrote the song with Michelle Williams.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
Most Read Stories
Destiny’s Child, which include Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland, released its self-titled debut in 1998 with a fourth member. The group’s sophomore album, “The Writing’s on the Wall,” came a year later and garnered multiple hits, but the success also shook up the foursome and Destiny’s Child became a trio.