Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse - this year's expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse – this year’s expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Also among the list of headlining performers announced Tuesday were Atoms For Peace, Phoenix, Lionel Richie and Wilco.
The festival in Austin, Texas, expands to two weekends this year, Oct. 4-6 and 11-13, at Zilker Park. Three-day passes go on sale Tuesday.
D’Angelo, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala and Justin Vernon’s other band, The Shouting Matches, also are on the schedule, along with a selection of Austin bands that includes The Black Angels, Okkervil River and Court Yard Hounds.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories