Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse - this year's expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse – this year’s expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Also among the list of headlining performers announced Tuesday were Atoms For Peace, Phoenix, Lionel Richie and Wilco.
The festival in Austin, Texas, expands to two weekends this year, Oct. 4-6 and 11-13, at Zilker Park. Three-day passes go on sale Tuesday.
D’Angelo, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala and Justin Vernon’s other band, The Shouting Matches, also are on the schedule, along with a selection of Austin bands that includes The Black Angels, Okkervil River and Court Yard Hounds.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories