Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse - this year's expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Depeche Mode, The Cure, Muse – this year’s expanded Austin City Limits Festival will feature something of a European invasion with five of eight headliners at least partially coming from across the Atlantic Ocean.
Also among the list of headlining performers announced Tuesday were Atoms For Peace, Phoenix, Lionel Richie and Wilco.
The festival in Austin, Texas, expands to two weekends this year, Oct. 4-6 and 11-13, at Zilker Park. Three-day passes go on sale Tuesday.
D’Angelo, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala and Justin Vernon’s other band, The Shouting Matches, also are on the schedule, along with a selection of Austin bands that includes The Black Angels, Okkervil River and Court Yard Hounds.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories