DC Entertainment says it will unveil a new ongoing series focusing on Superman and Batman, two of the publisher's best-known and revered heroes.
DC Entertainment says it will unveil a new ongoing series focusing on Superman and Batman, two of the publisher’s best-known and revered heroes.
“Batman/Superman” is set to debut in June and will be written Greg Pak and illustrated by Jae Lee. It will focus on how the two iconic heroes first met in the publisher’s relaunched universe, dubbed The New 52.
Pak says DC is giving he and Lee “some real leeway to do some really important storytelling” in the series that will give readers the opportunity to delve deep into the characters, their interaction and the effects on the wider New 52 universe.
The two characters have been a part of DC since the late 1930s.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
DC Comics is owned by Time Warner Inc.