DAFFODIL DAY | Freebie
At last, the first day of spring! And the folks at Pike Place Market continue their tradition of celebrating its arrival by handing out 10,000 daffodils.
Pick up free daffs 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Wednesday:
Westlake Park (Fourth Avenue and Pine Street);
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Pacific Place (Sixth Avenue and Pine Street);
Benaroya Hall/Post Office (Third Avenue and Union);
City Hall (Fourth Avenue and Cherry Street);
Seattle Public Library
(Fourth Avenue and Madison Street);
Westlake Tower/Medical Dental Building
(Fifth Avenue and Olive Way);
City Centre (Fifth Avenue and Pike Street).
Seattle Times staff