Coldplay singer Chris Martin is bringing his expertise to NBC's music competition show "The Voice."
Coldplay singer Chris Martin is bringing his expertise to NBC’s music competition show “The Voice.”
The network said Martin will participate in the “battles” round that begins March 31, advising singers on vocal technique and stage presence. The singers are vying for the attention of their team coaches, who must decide who gets to move on in the show.
“The Voice” has established itself this season as the most popular of the music shows, eclipsing the long-running champ “American Idol” on Fox.
The guest role is good promotion for Martin and Coldplay, which is releasing a new album in May.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories