Coldplay singer Chris Martin is bringing his expertise to NBC's music competition show "The Voice."
Coldplay singer Chris Martin is bringing his expertise to NBC’s music competition show “The Voice.”
The network said Martin will participate in the “battles” round that begins March 31, advising singers on vocal technique and stage presence. The singers are vying for the attention of their team coaches, who must decide who gets to move on in the show.
“The Voice” has established itself this season as the most popular of the music shows, eclipsing the long-running champ “American Idol” on Fox.
The guest role is good promotion for Martin and Coldplay, which is releasing a new album in May.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
Most Read Stories