Northwesterners love boating. And holiday traditions. Put the two together and what do you get? The Argosy Christmas Ships, which ply Puget Sound, Lake Washington and Lake Union.
Reserve a spot on a light-bedecked Argosy ship and settle in to hear live music on board during the cruises, which last nearly thee hours. Or join the floating parade with your own decorated boat. Or, greet the ships at one of the many beaches they visit along the way — some locales offer bonfires. You can hear the music piped from the ships on shore.
From Shilshole to Dash Point, Kirkland to Pier 55, the ships visit many waterfront communities, with more than two dozen sailings in all. Find the complete schedule at www.argosycruises.com or call 888-623-1445.
Seattle Times staff
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?