Northwesterners love boating. And holiday traditions. Put the two together and what do you get? The Argosy Christmas Ships, which ply Puget Sound, Lake Washington and Lake Union.
Reserve a spot on a light-bedecked Argosy ship and settle in to hear live music on board during the cruises, which last nearly thee hours. Or join the floating parade with your own decorated boat. Or, greet the ships at one of the many beaches they visit along the way — some locales offer bonfires. You can hear the music piped from the ships on shore.
From Shilshole to Dash Point, Kirkland to Pier 55, the ships visit many waterfront communities, with more than two dozen sailings in all. Find the complete schedule at www.argosycruises.com or call 888-623-1445.
Seattle Times staff
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein