Northwesterners love boating. And holiday traditions. Put the two together and what do you get? The Argosy Christmas Ships, which ply Puget Sound, Lake Washington and Lake Union.
Reserve a spot on a light-bedecked Argosy ship and settle in to hear live music on board during the cruises, which last nearly thee hours. Or join the floating parade with your own decorated boat. Or, greet the ships at one of the many beaches they visit along the way — some locales offer bonfires. You can hear the music piped from the ships on shore.
From Shilshole to Dash Point, Kirkland to Pier 55, the ships visit many waterfront communities, with more than two dozen sailings in all. Find the complete schedule at www.argosycruises.com or call 888-623-1445.
Seattle Times staff
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father