The comedian will perform at the Paramount Theatre.
Chris Rock has extended his comedy tour, and now the comedian is coming to Seattle.
The “Total Blackout Tour 2017” is stopping at the Paramount Theatre on Sept. 16 and Sept. 17.
Tickets are $46-$270 at ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Rock is known for his biting political and cultural commentary. According to a review from the Indianapolis Star, you can expect Rock to riff on religion, his divorce, President Donald Trump and more.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- Why watermelon is good for you
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- ‘A painful and frustrating experience’: Horizon Air scheduling havoc will continue into the fall