The comedian will perform at the Paramount Theatre.
Chris Rock has extended his comedy tour, and now the comedian is coming to Seattle.
The “Total Blackout Tour 2017” is stopping at the Paramount Theatre on Sept. 16 and Sept. 17.
Tickets are $46-$270 at ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Rock is known for his biting political and cultural commentary. According to a review from the Indianapolis Star, you can expect Rock to riff on religion, his divorce, President Donald Trump and more.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests