Did you see nightclub reporter Tom Scanlon's story last week about all the clubs that used to live in Belltown and downtown Seattle? Lots of readers connected...
Did you see nightclub reporter Tom Scanlon’s story last week about all the clubs that used to live in Belltown and downtown Seattle? Lots of readers connected with it, and dozens have posted their thoughts on the subject (everything from “condos and development are destroying Seattle’s club scene,” to “Stop whining! The live music is there if you look for it”).
Here’s Dan from Capitol Hill, in his own words:
RKCNDY use to be one of my favorite places to go see a show. After that I would have to say O.K. Hotel. I had allot of great times in those places. Seems that all the things that embodies those times have disappeared from Seattle. To much development and money! Those two factors have single handedly ruined what use to be a great music scene. It was infectious … I miss it.
Read more responses, typos and all, here.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW, WSU
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst