NBC says "The Voice" is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
NBC says “The Voice” is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
The network said Monday that coach Blake Shelton picked Cher to work with in the upcoming fifth season. As an adviser, the pop star will help Shelton groom his chosen contestants as they try to advance in the singing contest.
The other coach-adviser pairings include Christina Aguilera and Ed Sheeran; Adam Levine and Ryan Tedder; and CeeLo Green and Miguel.
“The Voice,” hosted by Carson Daly, returns to NBC on Sept. 23.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012