NBC says "The Voice" is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
NBC says “The Voice” is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
The network said Monday that coach Blake Shelton picked Cher to work with in the upcoming fifth season. As an adviser, the pop star will help Shelton groom his chosen contestants as they try to advance in the singing contest.
The other coach-adviser pairings include Christina Aguilera and Ed Sheeran; Adam Levine and Ryan Tedder; and CeeLo Green and Miguel.
“The Voice,” hosted by Carson Daly, returns to NBC on Sept. 23.
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins