NBC says "The Voice" is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
NBC says “The Voice” is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
The network said Monday that coach Blake Shelton picked Cher to work with in the upcoming fifth season. As an adviser, the pop star will help Shelton groom his chosen contestants as they try to advance in the singing contest.
The other coach-adviser pairings include Christina Aguilera and Ed Sheeran; Adam Levine and Ryan Tedder; and CeeLo Green and Miguel.
“The Voice,” hosted by Carson Daly, returns to NBC on Sept. 23.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers