NBC says "The Voice" is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
NBC says “The Voice” is getting four new advisers, with Cher among them.
The network said Monday that coach Blake Shelton picked Cher to work with in the upcoming fifth season. As an adviser, the pop star will help Shelton groom his chosen contestants as they try to advance in the singing contest.
The other coach-adviser pairings include Christina Aguilera and Ed Sheeran; Adam Levine and Ryan Tedder; and CeeLo Green and Miguel.
“The Voice,” hosted by Carson Daly, returns to NBC on Sept. 23.
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile