Steve Buscemi (boo-SHEM'-ee) will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of "Unstaged."
Steve Buscemi will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of “Unstaged.”
The stream will launch the fourth season of “American Express Unstaged,” an online series that pairs notable directors with popular music acts. Vampire Weekend’s concert at the Roseland Ballroom on April 28 will stream live on VEVO and YouTube.
American Express was to officially announce the live stream Tuesday.
Vampire Weekend lead singer Ezra Koenig in a statement called Buscemi “a wonderful actor, a NYC legend and a great director.” Buscemi has directed four feature films, including 1996’s “Trees Lounge,” as well as several “Sopranos” episodes.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Vampire Weekend will release their third album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” on May 14.