Steve Buscemi (boo-SHEM'-ee) will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of "Unstaged."
Steve Buscemi will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of “Unstaged.”
The stream will launch the fourth season of “American Express Unstaged,” an online series that pairs notable directors with popular music acts. Vampire Weekend’s concert at the Roseland Ballroom on April 28 will stream live on VEVO and YouTube.
American Express was to officially announce the live stream Tuesday.
Vampire Weekend lead singer Ezra Koenig in a statement called Buscemi “a wonderful actor, a NYC legend and a great director.” Buscemi has directed four feature films, including 1996’s “Trees Lounge,” as well as several “Sopranos” episodes.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
Most Read Stories
Vampire Weekend will release their third album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” on May 14.