Steve Buscemi (boo-SHEM'-ee) will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of "Unstaged."
Steve Buscemi will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of “Unstaged.”
The stream will launch the fourth season of “American Express Unstaged,” an online series that pairs notable directors with popular music acts. Vampire Weekend’s concert at the Roseland Ballroom on April 28 will stream live on VEVO and YouTube.
American Express was to officially announce the live stream Tuesday.
Vampire Weekend lead singer Ezra Koenig in a statement called Buscemi “a wonderful actor, a NYC legend and a great director.” Buscemi has directed four feature films, including 1996’s “Trees Lounge,” as well as several “Sopranos” episodes.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Vampire Weekend will release their third album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” on May 14.