Steve Buscemi (boo-SHEM'-ee) will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of "Unstaged."
Steve Buscemi will direct a live stream of a Vampire Weekend concert to debut a new season of “Unstaged.”
The stream will launch the fourth season of “American Express Unstaged,” an online series that pairs notable directors with popular music acts. Vampire Weekend’s concert at the Roseland Ballroom on April 28 will stream live on VEVO and YouTube.
American Express was to officially announce the live stream Tuesday.
Vampire Weekend lead singer Ezra Koenig in a statement called Buscemi “a wonderful actor, a NYC legend and a great director.” Buscemi has directed four feature films, including 1996’s “Trees Lounge,” as well as several “Sopranos” episodes.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
Most Read Stories
Vampire Weekend will release their third album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” on May 14.