U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber’s tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
The Detroit Free Press ( http://on.freep.com/18O0eS3) reports that U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ken Hammond confirms the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
Hammond says a police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. He says the bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall