U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber’s tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
The Detroit Free Press ( http://on.freep.com/18O0eS3) reports that U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ken Hammond confirms the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
Hammond says a police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. He says the bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory