U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber’s tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
The Detroit Free Press ( http://on.freep.com/18O0eS3) reports that U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ken Hammond confirms the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
Hammond says a police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. He says the bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more