Bumbershoot will hold a Halloween-themed ticket sale, selling a limited number of half-price 2013 festival tickets starting on Oct. 29, 2012.
Bumbershoot festival planners are already at work on the 2013 fest, with dates set for Aug. 31- Sept. 2. Planners also announce an “October $31″ super early-bird sale, starting 10 a.m. Monday.
On sale will be 1,000 single-day tickets, for $31 each, that can be used on any day of the festival, as well as half-price three-day passes for $75.
The sale will continue until 11:59 p.m. on Halloween night, or as long as supplies last. Once the sale is over, Bumbershoot 2013 tickets will not be on sale until the winter holidays, according to One Reel. Lineups and other details will be announced in 2013.
For more information and to order tickets, visit www.bumbershoot.org/tickets.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff