Already busy co-hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan also will perform during this year's Academy of Country Music Awards.
Already busy co-hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan also will perform during this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards.
The country cut-ups are among the first round of performers announced Wednesday for the annual awards show in Las Vegas. They’ll be joined by Shelton’s wife, Miranda Lambert; George Strait; Hunter Hayes; and The Band Perry.
Pop star and former “American Idol” champion Kelly Clarkson, a two-time ACM winner in 2012 and a nominee this year, also will perform as she continues to increase her country profile since moving to Nashville.
The ACM Awards will air live April 7 on CBS from the MGM Grand. Eric Church is this year’s top nominee with seven nominations. Hayes is next with six.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Trump plans rallies in Lynden and Spokane on Saturday
Most Read Stories
More performers and presenters will be announced later.