Already busy co-hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan also will perform during this year's Academy of Country Music Awards.
Already busy co-hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan also will perform during this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards.
The country cut-ups are among the first round of performers announced Wednesday for the annual awards show in Las Vegas. They’ll be joined by Shelton’s wife, Miranda Lambert; George Strait; Hunter Hayes; and The Band Perry.
Pop star and former “American Idol” champion Kelly Clarkson, a two-time ACM winner in 2012 and a nominee this year, also will perform as she continues to increase her country profile since moving to Nashville.
The ACM Awards will air live April 7 on CBS from the MGM Grand. Eric Church is this year’s top nominee with seven nominations. Hayes is next with six.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
More performers and presenters will be announced later.