Brody Jenner is joining the cast of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Brody Jenner is joining the cast of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The E! network says the 29-year-old son of Bruce Jenner will appear on season eight of the popular reality show.
Brody Jenner has made cameo appearances on the program previously. The show follows the grown Kardashian kids, their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner as they navigate business and fame.
Brody Jenner said Monday that he’s looking forward to “getting to know (his) extended family a little better.”
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
Most Read Stories
Season eight is set to premiere in June.