Brody Jenner is joining the cast of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Brody Jenner is joining the cast of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The E! network says the 29-year-old son of Bruce Jenner will appear on season eight of the popular reality show.
Brody Jenner has made cameo appearances on the program previously. The show follows the grown Kardashian kids, their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner as they navigate business and fame.
Brody Jenner said Monday that he’s looking forward to “getting to know (his) extended family a little better.”
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Season eight is set to premiere in June.