Brody Jenner is joining the cast of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Brody Jenner is joining the cast of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The E! network says the 29-year-old son of Bruce Jenner will appear on season eight of the popular reality show.
Brody Jenner has made cameo appearances on the program previously. The show follows the grown Kardashian kids, their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner as they navigate business and fame.
Brody Jenner said Monday that he’s looking forward to “getting to know (his) extended family a little better.”
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Season eight is set to premiere in June.