Brody Jenner is joining the cast of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Brody Jenner is joining the cast of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The E! network says the 29-year-old son of Bruce Jenner will appear on season eight of the popular reality show.
Brody Jenner has made cameo appearances on the program previously. The show follows the grown Kardashian kids, their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner as they navigate business and fame.
Brody Jenner said Monday that he’s looking forward to “getting to know (his) extended family a little better.”
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Season eight is set to premiere in June.