Brody Jenner is joining the cast of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Brody Jenner is joining the cast of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The E! network says the 29-year-old son of Bruce Jenner will appear on season eight of the popular reality show.
Brody Jenner has made cameo appearances on the program previously. The show follows the grown Kardashian kids, their half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner as they navigate business and fame.
Brody Jenner said Monday that he’s looking forward to “getting to know (his) extended family a little better.”
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter
Most Read Stories
Season eight is set to premiere in June.