Britain's new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment - the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world's media for the first time.
Britain’s new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment – the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world’s media for the first time.
The name of the new third in line to the throne hasn’t been revealed yet. Bookmaker William Hill has George as the favorite name at 2-to-1 odds, with James at 4-to-1.
Images of the prince, his little hand peeking above a white crocheted wrap, blanketed the front pages of newspapers Wednesday. The Daily Mail offered a photo album image with the headline “Baby’s first royal wave.”
The prince slept through his debut public appearance – though Prince William assured the media he had “a good pair of lungs on him.”
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him