Britain's new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment - the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world's media for the first time.
Britain’s new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment – the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world’s media for the first time.
The name of the new third in line to the throne hasn’t been revealed yet. Bookmaker William Hill has George as the favorite name at 2-to-1 odds, with James at 4-to-1.
Images of the prince, his little hand peeking above a white crocheted wrap, blanketed the front pages of newspapers Wednesday. The Daily Mail offered a photo album image with the headline “Baby’s first royal wave.”
The prince slept through his debut public appearance – though Prince William assured the media he had “a good pair of lungs on him.”
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected