Britain's new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment - the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world's media for the first time.
Britain’s new prince has spent his first night at his Kensington Palace apartment – the day after offering a royal wave upon being presented to the world’s media for the first time.
The name of the new third in line to the throne hasn’t been revealed yet. Bookmaker William Hill has George as the favorite name at 2-to-1 odds, with James at 4-to-1.
Images of the prince, his little hand peeking above a white crocheted wrap, blanketed the front pages of newspapers Wednesday. The Daily Mail offered a photo album image with the headline “Baby’s first royal wave.”
The prince slept through his debut public appearance – though Prince William assured the media he had “a good pair of lungs on him.”
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims