An actor who plays a high-rolling drug dealer on the Emmy Award-winning AMC drama "Breaking Bad" is griping about crime in Albuquerque, where the show is filmed.
An actor who plays a high-rolling drug dealer on the Emmy Award-winning AMC drama “Breaking Bad” is griping about crime in Albuquerque, where the show is filmed.
Aaron Paul tweeted this week that he was burglarized twice while shooting the hit series about a teacher and former student played by Paul who become partners in crime. He says his car and now his house were hit.
An April 1 police report obtained by KOAT-TV ( http://bit.ly/HD11Z9) shows Paul reported a laptop, sunglasses and digital voice recorder were stolen.
He later tweeted that he loves “Albuquerque and the people. Just felt violated and super sad to lose personal items from my home.”
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims
Most Read Stories
They were later removed, but on Wednesday he tweeted to the station that he loves Albuquerque but hates the crime.
Information from: KOAT-TV, http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/index.html