An actor who plays a high-rolling drug dealer on the Emmy Award-winning AMC drama "Breaking Bad" is griping about crime in Albuquerque, where the show is filmed.
An actor who plays a high-rolling drug dealer on the Emmy Award-winning AMC drama “Breaking Bad” is griping about crime in Albuquerque, where the show is filmed.
Aaron Paul tweeted this week that he was burglarized twice while shooting the hit series about a teacher and former student played by Paul who become partners in crime. He says his car and now his house were hit.
An April 1 police report obtained by KOAT-TV ( http://bit.ly/HD11Z9) shows Paul reported a laptop, sunglasses and digital voice recorder were stolen.
He later tweeted that he loves “Albuquerque and the people. Just felt violated and super sad to lose personal items from my home.”
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
They were later removed, but on Wednesday he tweeted to the station that he loves Albuquerque but hates the crime.
Information from: KOAT-TV, http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/index.html