The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview...
The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview with National Book Award winner William T. Vollmann and a review/interview featuring Spokane author Chris Crutcher.
Crutcher’s new book for young adults, “The Sledding Hill,” (Greenwillow) takes on the subject of book censorship. It’s a topic Crutcher knows well, as several of his books, particularly “Whale Talk,” have been targets of censorship debates.
For more go to www.bookslut.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Are Seattle housing prices headed for a crash? | Jon Talton