The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview...
The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview with National Book Award winner William T. Vollmann and a review/interview featuring Spokane author Chris Crutcher.
Crutcher’s new book for young adults, “The Sledding Hill,” (Greenwillow) takes on the subject of book censorship. It’s a topic Crutcher knows well, as several of his books, particularly “Whale Talk,” have been targets of censorship debates.
For more go to www.bookslut.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- No. 7 UW Huskies at Colorado: Time, TV, radio, stream, preview