The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview...
The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview with National Book Award winner William T. Vollmann and a review/interview featuring Spokane author Chris Crutcher.
Crutcher’s new book for young adults, “The Sledding Hill,” (Greenwillow) takes on the subject of book censorship. It’s a topic Crutcher knows well, as several of his books, particularly “Whale Talk,” have been targets of censorship debates.
For more go to www.bookslut.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Woman stabbed to death in Ballard