The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview...
The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview with National Book Award winner William T. Vollmann and a review/interview featuring Spokane author Chris Crutcher.
Crutcher’s new book for young adults, “The Sledding Hill,” (Greenwillow) takes on the subject of book censorship. It’s a topic Crutcher knows well, as several of his books, particularly “Whale Talk,” have been targets of censorship debates.
For more go to www.bookslut.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Blast at Ariana Grande concert in England kills 19 people VIEW
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48