Readers who like to thoroughly research a book before they commit to it should check out the magazine Bookmarks: For Everyone Who Hasn't...
Readers who like to thoroughly research a book before they commit to it should check out the magazine Bookmarks: For Everyone Who Hasn’t Read Everything. Bookmarks, which publishes six times a year, scans reviews of books from 50 major U.S. publications (including this one) and publishes brief review excerpts along with a summary of the book. Other good stuff: profiles of book groups from around the country and attention paid to classic books which deserve reading, even though they weren’t published yesterday.
Get a subscription for that person in your book group with obsessive tendencies.
For more information check out www.bookmarksmagazine.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump VIEW
- Here's where the Seahawks stand in free agency
- Sen. Patty Murray will oppose Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court