Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier is not unusual
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass