If you just can't wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle...
If you just can’t wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle Times on Friday. Here’s what to do:
You’ll get an e-mail each Friday containing reviews of our top six titles. You’ll also gain access to book reviews in the www.seattletimes.com archive. There’s also a “Looking for a Good Book?” feature, in which we highlight titles permanently lodged on the “now that is a good book” shelf. Thanks for reading.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Latest study: Seattle’s wage law lifted restaurant pay without shrinking jobs
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- 90 degrees?! Heat wave expected in Seattle this weekend