If you just can't wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle...
If you just can’t wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle Times on Friday. Here’s what to do:
You’ll get an e-mail each Friday containing reviews of our top six titles. You’ll also gain access to book reviews in the www.seattletimes.com archive. There’s also a “Looking for a Good Book?” feature, in which we highlight titles permanently lodged on the “now that is a good book” shelf. Thanks for reading.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Are Seattle housing prices headed for a crash? | Jon Talton