If you just can't wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle...
If you just can’t wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle Times on Friday. Here’s what to do:
You’ll get an e-mail each Friday containing reviews of our top six titles. You’ll also gain access to book reviews in the www.seattletimes.com archive. There’s also a “Looking for a Good Book?” feature, in which we highlight titles permanently lodged on the “now that is a good book” shelf. Thanks for reading.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Garfield teacher pepper-sprayed by Seattle police to receive $100,000 settlement WATCH
- Swedish double-booked its surgeries, and the patients didn't know | Quantity of Care
- Democrats are supposed to be fighting back, but they just keep losing | Danny Westneat
- Singer John Legend donates $5K to help cover Seattle’s school-lunch debt
- Submarines dismantled in Puget Sound are symbols of nation’s defense dilemma | Jon Talton