If you just can't wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle...
If you just can’t wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle Times on Friday. Here’s what to do:
You’ll get an e-mail each Friday containing reviews of our top six titles. You’ll also gain access to book reviews in the www.seattletimes.com archive. There’s also a “Looking for a Good Book?” feature, in which we highlight titles permanently lodged on the “now that is a good book” shelf. Thanks for reading.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees