If you just can't wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle...
If you just can’t wait to read your Books section on Sunday, you can now get an early look at reviews from weekend editions of The Seattle Times on Friday. Here’s what to do:
You’ll get an e-mail each Friday containing reviews of our top six titles. You’ll also gain access to book reviews in the www.seattletimes.com archive. There’s also a “Looking for a Good Book?” feature, in which we highlight titles permanently lodged on the “now that is a good book” shelf. Thanks for reading.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. asks for release from Washington
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin VIEW
- Measles cases in South Lake Union: Were you exposed?