To no one's surprise, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is Billboard's song of the summer.
To no one’s surprise, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” is Billboard’s song of the summer.
Billboard announced the list Thursday. Rock outfit Imagine Dragons is second with “Radioactive,” followed by Daft Punk with “Get Lucky.”
Miley Cyrus’ party anthem “We Can’t Stop” is fourth and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is fifth.
The rest of the list includes hits from Florida Georgia Line, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Selena Gomez. Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick’s “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack hit, “Cups,” is ninth.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
Most Read Stories
Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” was also named Spotify’s song of the summer.