To no one's surprise, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is Billboard's song of the summer.
To no one’s surprise, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” is Billboard’s song of the summer.
Billboard announced the list Thursday. Rock outfit Imagine Dragons is second with “Radioactive,” followed by Daft Punk with “Get Lucky.”
Miley Cyrus’ party anthem “We Can’t Stop” is fourth and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is fifth.
The rest of the list includes hits from Florida Georgia Line, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Selena Gomez. Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick’s “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack hit, “Cups,” is ninth.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” was also named Spotify’s song of the summer.