To no one's surprise, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is Billboard's song of the summer.
To no one’s surprise, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” is Billboard’s song of the summer.
Billboard announced the list Thursday. Rock outfit Imagine Dragons is second with “Radioactive,” followed by Daft Punk with “Get Lucky.”
Miley Cyrus’ party anthem “We Can’t Stop” is fourth and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is fifth.
The rest of the list includes hits from Florida Georgia Line, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Selena Gomez. Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick’s “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack hit, “Cups,” is ninth.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” was also named Spotify’s song of the summer.