To no one's surprise, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is Billboard's song of the summer.
To no one’s surprise, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” is Billboard’s song of the summer.
Billboard announced the list Thursday. Rock outfit Imagine Dragons is second with “Radioactive,” followed by Daft Punk with “Get Lucky.”
Miley Cyrus’ party anthem “We Can’t Stop” is fourth and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is fifth.
The rest of the list includes hits from Florida Georgia Line, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Selena Gomez. Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick’s “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack hit, “Cups,” is ninth.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Michael Bennett not expected to attend as Seahawks begin voluntary workouts
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
Most Read Stories
Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” was also named Spotify’s song of the summer.