To no one's surprise, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is Billboard's song of the summer.
To no one’s surprise, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” is Billboard’s song of the summer.
Billboard announced the list Thursday. Rock outfit Imagine Dragons is second with “Radioactive,” followed by Daft Punk with “Get Lucky.”
Miley Cyrus’ party anthem “We Can’t Stop” is fourth and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is fifth.
The rest of the list includes hits from Florida Georgia Line, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Selena Gomez. Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick’s “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack hit, “Cups,” is ninth.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” was also named Spotify’s song of the summer.