Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to unload frustration over what he says are the "countless lies" being circulated about him.
Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to unload frustration over what he says are the “countless lies” being circulated about him.
In a passionate post Thursday, Bieber wrote that he’s “tired of all the countless lies in the press right now,” denying rumors that he’s going to rehab. Bieber railed against those he perceives as against him, writing that “I’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.”
The pop star originally ended the post with a jab at Lindsay Lohan, suggesting any comparison between the two was wrong. Before deleting the line, he wrote, “Look at her 2012 tax statements.”
Bieber recently collapsed backstage during a London concert, tousled with paparazzi and canceled a performance in Portugal.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched