Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to unload frustration over what he says are the "countless lies" being circulated about him.
Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to unload frustration over what he says are the “countless lies” being circulated about him.
In a passionate post Thursday, Bieber wrote that he’s “tired of all the countless lies in the press right now,” denying rumors that he’s going to rehab. Bieber railed against those he perceives as against him, writing that “I’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.”
The pop star originally ended the post with a jab at Lindsay Lohan, suggesting any comparison between the two was wrong. Before deleting the line, he wrote, “Look at her 2012 tax statements.”
Bieber recently collapsed backstage during a London concert, tousled with paparazzi and canceled a performance in Portugal.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law