Los Angeles police say talk show host Arsenio Hall drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley but he's uninjured.
Los Angeles police say talk show host Arsenio Hall drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley but he’s uninjured.
Sgt. Russell Carr tells City News Service that Hall lost control of his Porsche and drove into a dirt shoulder at around 7:15 p.m. Monday in West Hills.
The car had to be towed.
Carr says it’s unclear why Hall lost control of the car but police have ruled out driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law