Los Angeles police say talk show host Arsenio Hall drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley but he's uninjured.
Los Angeles police say talk show host Arsenio Hall drove off a road in the San Fernando Valley but he’s uninjured.
Sgt. Russell Carr tells City News Service that Hall lost control of his Porsche and drove into a dirt shoulder at around 7:15 p.m. Monday in West Hills.
The car had to be towed.
Carr says it’s unclear why Hall lost control of the car but police have ruled out driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75