AMC network has pronounced "The Killing" dead.
AMC network has pronounced “The Killing” dead.
The network said Friday the murder whodunit won’t be returning for a third season.
The announcement comes as no surprise. A dwindling audience for the series reflected widespread viewer frustration about how the mystery unfolded involving who killed Seattle teen Rosie Larsen.
Series stars Mireille (MEE’-ray) Enos and Joel Kinnaman were widely praised for their performances as the dogged detectives trying to crack the crime.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
“The Killing” concluded its second season last month.