AMC network has pronounced "The Killing" dead.
AMC network has pronounced “The Killing” dead.
The network said Friday the murder whodunit won’t be returning for a third season.
The announcement comes as no surprise. A dwindling audience for the series reflected widespread viewer frustration about how the mystery unfolded involving who killed Seattle teen Rosie Larsen.
Series stars Mireille (MEE’-ray) Enos and Joel Kinnaman were widely praised for their performances as the dogged detectives trying to crack the crime.
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
Most Read Stories
“The Killing” concluded its second season last month.