AMC network has pronounced "The Killing" dead.
AMC network has pronounced “The Killing” dead.
The network said Friday the murder whodunit won’t be returning for a third season.
The announcement comes as no surprise. A dwindling audience for the series reflected widespread viewer frustration about how the mystery unfolded involving who killed Seattle teen Rosie Larsen.
Series stars Mireille (MEE’-ray) Enos and Joel Kinnaman were widely praised for their performances as the dogged detectives trying to crack the crime.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
Most Read Stories
“The Killing” concluded its second season last month.