Seattle metal band Alice in Chains rockets to the top of Billboard's rock chart with "Check My Brain."
Alice in Chains has scored a No. 1 hit with possibly one of the catchiest songs in its nearly three-decade history. The Seattle metal band’s single “Check My Brain” rocketed straight to No. 1 on Billboard’s Rock Songs Chart and No. 1 on the R&R Rock Chart. The song is on the band’s upcoming album “Black Gives Way To Blue” on Virgin/EMI, available Sept. 29.
The video for “Check My Brain” was directed by Alex Courtes, who has also worked with U2, Wolfmother and the White Stripes. Check out the video at www.mtvu.com/music/video-premiere/alice-in-chains_check-my-brain.
Alice in Chains plays a sold-out hometown show on Sept. 24 at Seattle’s Moore Theatre. For more on the band, go to www.aliceinchains.com.
Marian Liu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp