Seattle metal band Alice in Chains rockets to the top of Billboard's rock chart with "Check My Brain."
Alice in Chains has scored a No. 1 hit with possibly one of the catchiest songs in its nearly three-decade history. The Seattle metal band’s single “Check My Brain” rocketed straight to No. 1 on Billboard’s Rock Songs Chart and No. 1 on the R&R Rock Chart. The song is on the band’s upcoming album “Black Gives Way To Blue” on Virgin/EMI, available Sept. 29.
The video for “Check My Brain” was directed by Alex Courtes, who has also worked with U2, Wolfmother and the White Stripes. Check out the video at www.mtvu.com/music/video-premiere/alice-in-chains_check-my-brain.
Alice in Chains plays a sold-out hometown show on Sept. 24 at Seattle’s Moore Theatre. For more on the band, go to www.aliceinchains.com.
Marian Liu: email@example.com
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit