Police were called to Alec Baldwin's New York City apartment building, but this time he wasn't the one in trouble.
Police were called to Alec Baldwin’s New York City apartment building, but this time he wasn’t the one in trouble.
The volatile actor tells The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1sLEjUI) that normally when police are called to his Greenwich Village building, “you could likely guess it’s about one particular person.”
But on Tuesday, Baldwin says, his assistant and cleaning woman saw a neighbor hitting a woman over the head with a frying pan.
Neighbor Jaime McKeown was charged with assault. Baldwin says people in his building told him McKeown was furious at the woman upstairs for making too much noise.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
Most Read Stories
Baldwin’s recent brushes with the law have included face-offs with paparazzi and riding his bicycle the wrong way.
McKeown’s lawyer did not immediately comment on the case.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com