Police were called to Alec Baldwin's New York City apartment building, but this time he wasn't the one in trouble.
Police were called to Alec Baldwin’s New York City apartment building, but this time he wasn’t the one in trouble.
The volatile actor tells The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1sLEjUI) that normally when police are called to his Greenwich Village building, “you could likely guess it’s about one particular person.”
But on Tuesday, Baldwin says, his assistant and cleaning woman saw a neighbor hitting a woman over the head with a frying pan.
Neighbor Jaime McKeown was charged with assault. Baldwin says people in his building told him McKeown was furious at the woman upstairs for making too much noise.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Baldwin’s recent brushes with the law have included face-offs with paparazzi and riding his bicycle the wrong way.
McKeown’s lawyer did not immediately comment on the case.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com