It's a boy for Alanis Morissette and Mario "Souleye" Treadway.
It’s a boy for Alanis Morissette and Mario “Souleye” Treadway.
A representative for the 36-year-old singer said in an e-mail Monday that Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway was born Dec. 25. The e-mail says “all are healthy and happy.”
No other details were available.
Morissette, whose songs include “Ironic” and “You Oughta Know,” has won several Grammys, including album of the year for 1995’s “Jagged Little Pill.”
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
She also earned a Golden Globe nomination for best original motion picture song for “Wunderkind” from “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,” and appeared as God in Kevin Smith’s 1999 film “Dogma.”
She had been previously been engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds.