It's a boy for Alanis Morissette and Mario "Souleye" Treadway.
It’s a boy for Alanis Morissette and Mario “Souleye” Treadway.
A representative for the 36-year-old singer said in an e-mail Monday that Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway was born Dec. 25. The e-mail says “all are healthy and happy.”
No other details were available.
Morissette, whose songs include “Ironic” and “You Oughta Know,” has won several Grammys, including album of the year for 1995’s “Jagged Little Pill.”
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
She also earned a Golden Globe nomination for best original motion picture song for “Wunderkind” from “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,” and appeared as God in Kevin Smith’s 1999 film “Dogma.”
She had been previously been engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds.