5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle gets a Disney deal to stage a premiere of the musical "Aladdin."
The 5th Avenue Theatre has apparently forged a deal with the Walt Disney Company to stage the world premiere of a new Disney musical, “Aladdin,” in the summer.
Dates and other specifics have not been set.
A planned July production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Oklahoma!” will be postponed until the 2011-12 season, according to an internal 5th Avenue memo obtained by The Seattle Times.
A spokesman for the theater had no comment.
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
- Bicyclist suffers serious injury in collision with bus
Most Read Stories
Misha Berson, Seattle Times theater critic