5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle gets a Disney deal to stage a premiere of the musical "Aladdin."
The 5th Avenue Theatre has apparently forged a deal with the Walt Disney Company to stage the world premiere of a new Disney musical, “Aladdin,” in the summer.
Dates and other specifics have not been set.
A planned July production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Oklahoma!” will be postponed until the 2011-12 season, according to an internal 5th Avenue memo obtained by The Seattle Times.
A spokesman for the theater had no comment.
- Widespread Comcast outage reported in Puget Sound
- Oregon mother of missing boy: 'It doesn't get easier with time'
- Seattle cyclist crashes into pedestrian, then stabs him
- Dumping of halibut sparks fight among North Pacific fishing fleets
- Navy's first openly gay SEAL rebuilding his life in Bible Belt
Most Read Stories
Misha Berson, Seattle Times theater critic