The Northwest Asian American Film Festival is looking for entries on the Asian Pacific American experience, which are due Nov. 21. The festival, the largest showcase in Washington for Asian-American films and videos, will be Feb. 26-March 1, 2009.
If you’re an aspiring director, here’s your chance.
The Northwest Asian American Film Festival is looking for entries on the Asian Pacific American experience. Submissions are due by Nov. 21 for the festival, the largest showcase in Washington for Asian-American films and videos, set for Feb. 26-March 1, 2009.
For details on submission formats and to download the application, go to — www.nwaaff.org.
Since 2002, the festival has screened films from the Northwest and beyond. Films that have been showcased in the past include: the PBS series “Searching For Asian America,” Greg Pak’s “Robot Stories” and the first-person documentary “The Grace Lee Project.”
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
Most Read Stories
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org