The Northwest Asian American Film Festival is looking for entries on the Asian Pacific American experience, which are due Nov. 21. The festival, the largest showcase in Washington for Asian-American films and videos, will be Feb. 26-March 1, 2009.
If you’re an aspiring director, here’s your chance.
The Northwest Asian American Film Festival is looking for entries on the Asian Pacific American experience. Submissions are due by Nov. 21 for the festival, the largest showcase in Washington for Asian-American films and videos, set for Feb. 26-March 1, 2009.
For details on submission formats and to download the application, go to — www.nwaaff.org.
Since 2002, the festival has screened films from the Northwest and beyond. Films that have been showcased in the past include: the PBS series “Searching For Asian America,” Greg Pak’s “Robot Stories” and the first-person documentary “The Grace Lee Project.”
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com