People has spoken and its named Adam Levine the "sexiest man alive" of 2013, the magazine announced Tuesday.
People has spoken and its named Adam Levine the “sexiest man alive” of 2013, the magazine announced Tuesday.
The 34-year-old is the lead singer of the group Maroon 5 and a judge on NBC’s “The Voice.”
He’s also not romantically available. Levine got engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo (bay-AHT’-ee PRINS’-lo) earlier this year.
In a 2012 interview with The Associated Press, the musician described himself as “nerdy” in high school but admitted he “did OK” with girls.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Levine takes the “sexiest” crown from actor Channing Tatum. He joins the ranks of Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt and George Clooney, who all have received the honor.
The annual “sexiest man alive” issue of People magazine hits newsstands on Friday.