Police in Los Angeles have arrested "Dharma and Greg" actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Police in Los Angeles have arrested “Dharma and Greg” actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Officer Cleon Joseph says the 50-year-old Gibson was arrested early Sunday after he drove through a barricade set up to keep cars off the course of a night run through downtown. He was booked and released on $15,000 bail.
Gibson is known for his roles in the television shows “Criminal Minds. He also played one of the titular characters on the sitcom “Dharma and Greg.”
A call to his representative was not immediately returned.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays