Police in Los Angeles have arrested "Dharma and Greg" actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Police in Los Angeles have arrested “Dharma and Greg” actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Officer Cleon Joseph says the 50-year-old Gibson was arrested early Sunday after he drove through a barricade set up to keep cars off the course of a night run through downtown. He was booked and released on $15,000 bail.
Gibson is known for his roles in the television shows “Criminal Minds. He also played one of the titular characters on the sitcom “Dharma and Greg.”
A call to his representative was not immediately returned.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?