Police in Los Angeles have arrested "Dharma and Greg" actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Police in Los Angeles have arrested “Dharma and Greg” actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Officer Cleon Joseph says the 50-year-old Gibson was arrested early Sunday after he drove through a barricade set up to keep cars off the course of a night run through downtown. He was booked and released on $15,000 bail.
Gibson is known for his roles in the television shows “Criminal Minds. He also played one of the titular characters on the sitcom “Dharma and Greg.”
A call to his representative was not immediately returned.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go