No new episodes of "Breaking Bad"? No problem for the AMC network.
No new episodes of “Breaking Bad”? No problem for the AMC network.
AMC said Tuesday that it will fill its Sunday night schedule for nearly two months with reruns of the popular series that starred Bryan Cranston, which aired its last original episode last September. Every episode will be shown during the network’s “Breaking Bad Binge.”
Episodes will air from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Sunday night, from Aug. 10 through Oct. 5.
AMC will add some extras, including interviews with cast and crew members prior to each episode.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall