No new episodes of "Breaking Bad"? No problem for the AMC network.
No new episodes of “Breaking Bad”? No problem for the AMC network.
AMC said Tuesday that it will fill its Sunday night schedule for nearly two months with reruns of the popular series that starred Bryan Cranston, which aired its last original episode last September. Every episode will be shown during the network’s “Breaking Bad Binge.”
Episodes will air from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Sunday night, from Aug. 10 through Oct. 5.
AMC will add some extras, including interviews with cast and crew members prior to each episode.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers