No new episodes of "Breaking Bad"? No problem for the AMC network.
No new episodes of “Breaking Bad”? No problem for the AMC network.
AMC said Tuesday that it will fill its Sunday night schedule for nearly two months with reruns of the popular series that starred Bryan Cranston, which aired its last original episode last September. Every episode will be shown during the network’s “Breaking Bad Binge.”
Episodes will air from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Sunday night, from Aug. 10 through Oct. 5.
AMC will add some extras, including interviews with cast and crew members prior to each episode.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft