No new episodes of "Breaking Bad"? No problem for the AMC network.
No new episodes of “Breaking Bad”? No problem for the AMC network.
AMC said Tuesday that it will fill its Sunday night schedule for nearly two months with reruns of the popular series that starred Bryan Cranston, which aired its last original episode last September. Every episode will be shown during the network’s “Breaking Bad Binge.”
Episodes will air from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Sunday night, from Aug. 10 through Oct. 5.
AMC will add some extras, including interviews with cast and crew members prior to each episode.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's