Radio stations are temporarily switching to holiday formats like never before. And what gets on the air? Here are the top 10 most-played songs on all-holiday stations nationwide...
Radio stations are temporarily switching to holiday formats like never before. And what gets on the air? Here are the top 10 most-played songs on all-holiday stations nationwide, according to research group Media Monitors:
1. “Holly Jolly Christmas,” Burl Ives
2. “The Christmas Song,” Nat King Cole
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
3. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” Brenda Lee
4. “Merry Christmas Darling,” the Carpenters
5. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” Andy Williams
6. “White Christmas,” Bing Crosby
7. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” Gene Autry
8. “Jingle Bell Rock,” Bobby Helms
9. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas,” Johnny Mathis
10. “Feliz Navidad,” José Feliciano
Usher is on top with
11 Billboard Awards
Usher dominated the Billboard Awards on Wednesday winning 11, including artist of the year, R&B/hip-hop album and Hot 100 single.
Alicia Keys picked up seven. 50 Cent won a new award: cellphone ringtone of the year.
“A Current Affair,” the newsmagazine that gave birth to tabloid TV, is returning next fall.
It aired from 1986 to ’96.
Seattle Times news services