Meet the local designers and artisans who devised giant mice, flying reindeer and even digital snow for PNB's bold new production of 'The Nutcracker,' which opens the day after Thanksgiving.
- Adele’s ’25’ officially sets new first-week sales record
- NBC’s ‘Chicago Med’ needs a shot of drama, stat
- Watershed Fest at the Gorge is now 2 weekends
- Ceramic art with sharp edges — the sly, queer humor of ‘Camp Fires’ | Art review
- Seattle and Bellevue will host holiday magic on Friday
- Elizabeth Gilbert discusses ‘Big Magic’ on Well Read
- ‘Legend’: Double trouble for Tom Hardy gangster thriller | Movie review
- ‘Victor Frankenstein’: The monster comes alive, but the movie doesn’t | Movie review
- New Rocky story ‘Creed’ balances brutality and theatricality
Movie review of “Creed”: In the latest “Rocky” picture, Sylvester Stallone plays a supporting role, serving as trainer and adviser and counselor to the hero (Michael B. Jordan), Apollo Creed’s son. Rating: 3 stars out of 4.
Tituss Burgess is eager to perform with the Seattle Men’s Chorus, having never performed with a choir. He has plenty of musical experience thanks to Broadway (“Jersey Boys,” “Guys and Dolls”).
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
Most Read Stories
- Seattle Youth Symphony, the biggest little orchestra in the United States
- Dynamism and delight from symphony guest conductor Thomas Dausgaard | Classical review
- Mello cello — the sunny disposition of Icelandic musician Sæunn Thorsteinsdóttir
- Pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet seals thrilling recital with a kiss | Classical review