- Q&A: Don Winslow, on writing the real-life horrors in ‘The Cartel’
- 12 top entertainment events in Seattle the week of July 5
- Full-frontal nudity on Seattle stages: Daring or distracting?
- Baritones in the shower: Surprising perks of hosting Chamber Music Society players
- ‘All the Light We Cannot See’ leads NW fiction sales
- Sandra Bullock sports eye-opening shoes at ‘Minions’ premiere
- The List: Three leading men with dance in their pants
- ‘The Wright Brothers’ soars atop best-sellers list
Seattle writer Roger Hobbs’ “Vanishing Games” tells the story of an expert thief hot on the trail of a mysterious item, snagged by pirates in the South China Sea, that could make its owner obscenely rich. Hobbs signs books Tuesday, July 7 at Seattle Mystery Bookshop.