- Nights at the Neptune: Where art and social justice meet
- Full-frontal nudity on Seattle stages: Daring or distracting?
- Colin Farrell talks about Ray Velcoro and ‘True Detective’
- Community calendar: festivals, fairs and more
- ‘Terminator Genisys’: Arnold’s back, but you may wonder why
- Billy Joel weds girlfriend during Fourth of July party
- ‘Thank You, Goodnight:’ never too old to rock
- ‘Vendetta’: Bobby Kennedy and Jimmy Hoffa at war
Seattle writer Roger Hobbs’ “Vanishing Games” tells the story of an expert thief hot on the trail of a mysterious item, snagged by pirates in the South China Sea, that could make its owner obscenely rich. Hobbs signs books Tuesday, July 7 at Seattle Mystery Bookshop.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
NEW YORK (AP) — Adam Nimoy has found a way to spend countless hours with his late father Leonard Nimoy: He's creating a documentary for the actor who played Spock on "Star Trek." Nimoy said the "Spockumentary" funded through a Kickstarter campaign that raised over $600,000 will focus on the pop icon and his legacy....