Wendy Stone, an autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington's Autism Center next May.
An autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington’s Autism Center next May.
Wendy Stone, author of the book, “Does My Child Have Autism?” will succeed Geraldine Dawson, the center’s founding director.
Stone, a leading autism researcher and clinical psychologist, now is the director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Marino Autism Research Institute at Vanderbilt.
Times staff and news services
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May