Wendy Stone, an autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington's Autism Center next May.
An autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington’s Autism Center next May.
Wendy Stone, author of the book, “Does My Child Have Autism?” will succeed Geraldine Dawson, the center’s founding director.
Stone, a leading autism researcher and clinical psychologist, now is the director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Marino Autism Research Institute at Vanderbilt.
Times staff and news services
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings