Wendy Stone, an autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington's Autism Center next May.
An autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington’s Autism Center next May.
Wendy Stone, author of the book, “Does My Child Have Autism?” will succeed Geraldine Dawson, the center’s founding director.
Stone, a leading autism researcher and clinical psychologist, now is the director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Marino Autism Research Institute at Vanderbilt.
Times staff and news services
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected