Wendy Stone, an autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington's Autism Center next May.
An autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington’s Autism Center next May.
Wendy Stone, author of the book, “Does My Child Have Autism?” will succeed Geraldine Dawson, the center’s founding director.
Stone, a leading autism researcher and clinical psychologist, now is the director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Marino Autism Research Institute at Vanderbilt.
Times staff and news services
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season