Wendy Stone, an autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington's Autism Center next May.
An autism researcher from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee will become the next director of the University of Washington’s Autism Center next May.
Wendy Stone, author of the book, “Does My Child Have Autism?” will succeed Geraldine Dawson, the center’s founding director.
Stone, a leading autism researcher and clinical psychologist, now is the director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Marino Autism Research Institute at Vanderbilt.
Times staff and news services
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says