It's time for the next round of Education Lab IQ, short for Interesting Questions.
We’re opening our second round of Education Lab IQ, a project that answers your questions about public education in Washington state. We ask you — our readers — what you most want to know, choose a handful of finalists, then send those back out to you to select the winner.
We published our first Education IQ story last week, which answered the question that received the most votes in round one: “What does it mean to fully fund education?“
Now’s your chance to help decide what our reporters will explore next. Given the complexity of school funding, answering the first question was a challenge. But bring it on! (Questions from our first round will also be considered.)
Deadline: midnight on Monday, March 21
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat