It's time for the next round of Education Lab IQ, short for Interesting Questions.
We’re opening our second round of Education Lab IQ, a project that answers your questions about public education in Washington state. We ask you — our readers — what you most want to know, choose a handful of finalists, then send those back out to you to select the winner.
We published our first Education IQ story last week, which answered the question that received the most votes in round one: “What does it mean to fully fund education?“
Now’s your chance to help decide what our reporters will explore next. Given the complexity of school funding, answering the first question was a challenge. But bring it on! (Questions from our first round will also be considered.)
Deadline: midnight on Monday, March 21
- Susan Kaufman, owner of restaurants Serafina and Cicchetti, dies at 64
- EgyptAir plane broke up in flight after a fire, evidence suggests
- Downtown Bothell blaze deals blow to redevelopment efforts VIEW
- Captured: John Reed, on the run since April slaying of Arlington couple
- Woman who pointed out alleged rapist is sentenced in killing