The Washington State Board of Education is meeting in Seattle July 7-9.
Got something to say about the state’s new reading and math tests, the new two-year education budget or other state education policies?
Members of the Washington State Board of Education will listen to comments and concerns at a public forum on July 8 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Rainier Community Center, 4600 38th Ave South in Seattle. Register here for the event (it’s not required, but space is limited).
The forum is part of the board’s regular meeting, which begins today at the Museum of Flight.
The three-day agenda includes a review of of experiences districts had giving the new Smarter Balanced state math and reading tests this spring on July 9 from 10-11:30 a.m. The meetings on July 8 and July 9 both have times scheduled for public comment.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'