If you haven't filled out our survey yet, you still have a couple more days to give us feedback.
Dear Education Lab readers,
We recently sent out a survey asking for feedback about our project.
So far, 48% of those who have responded are parents and 19% are teachers. The majority would like to receive a weekly e-mail education newsletter and to visit an online community calendar for education events.
What other ideas do you have for us? What other feedback would you like to give?
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot
Please take a few minutes to fill out a short survey that will help us understand what we’re doing well and how we can serve you better. Your answers and your identity will be kept confidential.
We plan to share more of the results from this survey so that you all can learn a little bit more who’s part of the Education Lab community.
Many thanks, again, for your support of Education Lab. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Anika Anand, Education Lab engagement editor