Zulily said Wednesday it struck a 12-year lease agreement for a new fulfillment center in Nevada. The agreement will give the online retailer use of a 707,010-square-foot building to be built on 48 acres of land.
Annual rent will be $1.3 million for the first year, an amount that will increase 1.75% annually, as well as operating expenses and management fees. The lease will begin when the warehouse is built or when the company starts operating on the property, whichever comes first, according to a securities filing.
The fast-growing Seattle company, which specializes in flash sales for moms, also said that it obtained a $50 million revolving credit facility.
Ángel González; 206-464-2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter: @gonzalezseattle
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs